Monday, May 31, 2010

It's June, time for a new sketch contest!

Well OK, it's ALMOST June... but I figure that I better get this posted while I have the time! :) Are you ready for a new sketch contest here at AllyScraps? I am! I love Debbie's sketches, and use them SO often when I'm scrapping. This is Debbie's last sketch this month, BUT... we've asked Debbie to send us more sketches, and guess what? she said YES! So, for all of you that love Debbie's sketches too, we'll be posting 2 every single month. Big smiles.

Here is Debbie's June contest sketch. I love how she used all the horizontal photos, I have so many of those.



We're extra lucky, because Debbie also made a sample page for us! It's SO cute.



All of Debbie's supplies came from Bella Blvd's Man of the House line. I love the way she used the stickers and the bits a bella.

Here are the sketch contest rules, there aren't too many. Make a layout using Debbie's sketch as inspiration. You can flip it, turn it, mirror image it... just use the sketch to start your layout. Finish your project and e-mail the image to us by Wednesday, June 16th at midnight Eastern time and we will choose a winner soon after. Send it to allyscraps@gmail.com Cathy has an awesome prize this month for the winner. A BIG prize pack of BoBunny papers, so new that they aren't even in the store yet. Papers from the Block Party line... and YES, these papers as well as 2 other new lines will be here soon.




Have fun with the sketch and good luck! Dana

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome! Love Debbie's sketches and what a wonderful prize package to offer! Need to do this!

Erika M. said...

Loving the sketch!