Monday, September 7, 2009

Scrappy Inspiration!

Hi everyone... it's back to school for us this week, and for me that means a serious scrappy day! Every year, I treat myself to a full of scrapping when the kids and DH go back to school... really looking forward to getting some new projects done. But, until I do, I'd love to share a 2 page layout I did recently along with a special treat. Our very own Debbie Gaydos made a sketch based on my layout... you know how much we love Debbie's sketches, and 2 page ones are an extra special treat. I did this layout with Fancy Pants products, and guess what? A little birdie told me that new Fancy Pants stuff will be coming to AllyScraps VERY soon. Can't wait, love me some Fancy Pants.

Here's my page, Fresh Picked.



Here is Debbie's sketch.



Hope you have the time to make a layout using Debbie's sketch, now that the kiddies are back in school! This week is sure to be an exciting one here on the blog. Chris Hertel will be doing an extra special blog post on Wednesday, and we'll be seeing more super projects from our guest designer Kimber McGray on Friday. Always something fun going on at AllyScraps.

Thanks so much for your input about what you'd love to see on the blog in coming weeks. You're likely to see most of what you've asked for. Layouts, tutorials, cards, sketches, altered art and MORE. I've picked a winner from the comments, and the winner is BabyBokChoy!! Big congrats to you. Send me an e-mail with your contact information to allyscraps@gmail.com by next Monday at midnight, and we'll send you out a fun prize. Love giveaways? There will be another one soon, so keep checking out the blog! Have a great week. ~ Dana

2 comments:

Erika M. said...

Congrats to the winner! Your layout is fabulous. We've been back to school for 5 weeks now and I did not get to scrap because I'm a teacher which means I'm back to school as well.

laterg8r said...

so gorgeous, loving your LO and FP :D