Saturday, November 8, 2008

Seasonal Challenge

Has fall arrived with you?

It certainly has here! The trees are covered with golden leaves and I want nothing more than to snuggle in warm and cosy at home.

This week I've set a challenge - Scrap the Season. Create a layout that reflects the season's colours or something warm and cosy. You could create a layout about the season itself, may be what you like about the fall, or perhaps a Halloween layout. There are gorgeous papers from Prima, My Mind's Eye and K&CO perfect for the season in the store now. There's a whole section for the Fall here.

So the challenge is simple, create a layout using fall colours OR about halloween. Include something 'fuzzy' or cosy on your layout like velvet, flock or fabric.


We had fun this Halloween at a local Children's farm. I love my DD's stripey legs!

These are the gorgeous papers from Prima. They are gorgeous on both sides - I wish I had bought 2 of each. I adore the cute little owls.

I hand cut the moon from a couple of circles and 'stamped' the background with acrylic paint and buble wrap. A little glitter on top for a little sparkle.



The glitter chipboard is from My Mind's Eye - they are just so sparkly in real life and the glitter stays stuck!



So why not join in on the challenge. More details can be found here on the forum. Just upload to the gallery and link on the chat thread to be entered into the monthly prize draw for a Gift Certificate!

Enjoy the season and wrap up warm!

Morag x

No comments: